USA: 1-800-325-7303 | International:+1-573-392-7684
MADE IN USA | 3 Year Warranty!
Flex+Matic label applicator enables the user to label all kinds of flat objects by simply setting the desired spacing using the digital readout and guides. Then insert the flat object. Once the object is inserted the label is applied automatically. Now, Insert the next one, as fast as you feed the machine, it will label! Bags, envelopes, pouches, PCBs, and even slimline CD/DVD cases. With our 5″ per second feed, most objects are labeled in less than 2 seconds! This allows the user to quickly insert another to start the procedure again. Once a rhythm is established objects are labeled VERY quickly. Loading is a “snap”, just feed the labels between the dispensing tables then through the patented feed-roll assembly and “snap” into place.
The Flex-Matic has a 11 1/2″ width space to label your flat object! This applicator can label any flat object fast and accurately up to 1/4″ thick at speeds up to 1,200 pieces per hour!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If we cannot make you happy within 21 days, send it back. *1.
- DON’T BE FOOLED! Know your getting the REAL DEAL with Flex+Matic, we designed the machine from the ground up! (Not imported, or knock-off)
- label objects up to 1/4″ thick! From an envelope to a CD/DVD case, with the CD/DVD inside! You can even use it to seal a CD/DVD inside the envelope!
- Position adjustment is quick and easy, set the digital display to the desired vertical position, and set the guides to the desired horizontal position in inches to one10th of an inch.
- ACCURACTE! Can hold repetitive verticle positioning to 1/16″ or less on most objects. Holds 1/64th” horizontal accuracy on most objects.
- Label objects to 14″ width.
- Able to handle most plastic bags without difficulty.
- Labels over 1200 pcs per hour with average dexterity. (more if you have a fast employee)
- Costs are a fraction of similar machines of the same build quality.
- Photodector activated, will work on all kinds of labels.
- We designed and manufacture the Flex+Matic, so we are able to do any modifications necessary for those hard to label objects, but labels most objects without modification
In house manufacturing, you know you will get support when you buy Dispensa-Matic.
Dispensa-Matic Flex+Matic is always In-Stock and ready to ship
- Side frames: Laser-Cut from the drawing quality steel then formed, countersunk, de burred, and inspected one at a time at our facility.
- Dispensing Tables: formed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. The peel edge is hand milled to spec within .001″ using a special hand-made cutting tool to get that perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper. (35 years of perfecting the peeling action) Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Motors: The Flex+Matic uses DUAL motors that are shaded pole AC, and made in the USA to our specifications. (No CHEAP 12v motors here!)