- Customer Reviews (0)
Bottle-Matic-OS (Optical Sensing) Our latest addition to the Bottle-Matic lineup! If you want the ultimate in Desktop Semi-Automatic bottle labeling, this is it! Label LARGE containers with ease using thin labels.
• Dispensa-Matic’s own NO-ADJUST optical sensors (no sensor adjustment or cleaning)
• Capable of dispensing labels down to 1 mil thickness
• Reduces bubbles
• Proportional tapering
• 8″ diameter capability
• Includes automatic Bottle-Detect® and waste Re-Winder
• 16″ width frame, can label LARGE 3 Liter wine bottles
• Standard sensor is for opaque labels only.
• For transparent labels: An optional “black line” sensor is available on request (special order lead time, no charge).
• If you have a container less than 3/4" in diameter please mention that you will need the TALL roller blocks to accommodate your small diameter container.
The Bottle-Matic Label Applicator enables the user to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container. Once the object is inserted, the label is applied at over 4.5″ per second, most water bottles are labeled in less than 2 seconds! This allows the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. Once a rhythm is established bottles are labeled VERY quickly. The Bottle-Matic can label products at speeds of 1200 Pieces an hour!
The Bottle-Matic OS: is designed for cylindrical items from .5″ – 8″ in diameter, and from 2″ – 15″ in container height (Please note, containers that are less than 3/4" in diameter requires TALL roller blocks, and must be mentioned when purchasing.)
Waste-Rewinder-: This automatically rewinds the waste paper that is produced after labeling your product. Without this attached the waste paper would simple fall over the back of the machine and into a waste bin.
Auto-Matic: This allows you to just insert your bottle and the labeler automatically activates. Foot switch is still included, but not needed!
Counter: The counter allows you to see how many applications that have been applied.
Product Details:DON’T BE FOOLED! Know your getting the REAL DEAL with Bottle-Matic, we designed the machine from the ground up! (Not imported, or knock-off)
SATISFACTION GARANTEED. If we cannot make you happy within 21 days, send it back. *1.
label objects from .5″ to 8″ diameter. From a Test Tube to a 1.5 gallon bottle .
ACCURATE: Holds 1/64th” side-side accuracy on most containers.
Label cylinders to 15″ length (or longer if the item has a neck)
Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
Labels over 1200 pcs per hour with average dexterity. (more if you have a fast employee)
Dispensa-Matic Label Dispensers pride in ORIGINATION! While others copy our technology and designs, we continue to be in the forefront bottle label applicator design.
Costs are a fraction of similar machines of the same build quality.
We manufacture the Bottle-Matic, so we are able to do any modifications necessary for those hard to label containers, but labels most containers without modification.
We use very few outside sources for our machine components.
Side frames: Laser-Cut from the drawing quality steel then formed, countersunk, de burred, and inspected one at a time at our facility.
Dispensing Tables: formed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. The peel edge is hand milled to spec within .001″ using a special hand-made cutting tool to get that perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper. (35 years of perfecting the peeling action) Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
Motors: Bottle-Matic uses DUAL AC shaded pole gear motors, made in the USA, to our specifications.(no cheap DC motors here)
Bottle-Matic OS Label Requirements:
- Must be on 3” core
- Must have approximately an 1/8” gap between labels
- Must be in copy position 3 or 4 – Copy position 3 is recommended
- Maximum roll diameter 9”
- Label must be 1 Mil or thicker
- Length of label must be over 1 1/2”
- Label widths for the Bottle-Matic OS 10″ can be between 1 1/2″ & 9″ wide.
- Label widths for the Bottle-Matic OS 16″ can be between 2″ & 15″ wide.
For transparent labels: An optional “black Line” sensor is available on request (special order lead time, no charge).
NOTE – Narrow labels will work, but must be on backing paper of at least 1 ½” wide.
Front/Back labels MUST be on same roll – (cannot use multiple rolls)