Flat-Matic Square Applicator
USA: 1-800-325-7303 | International:+1-573-392-7684
MADE IN USA | 3 Year Warranty!
NOTE: Any orders that are canceled will not receive a refund on credit card fees.
- Dispensa-Matic's own NO-ADJUST optical sensors (no sensor adjustment or cleaning)
- Capable of dispensing labels down to 1 mil thickness
- Label can be from 1"-8" on our 6" Flat-Matic and 1.5"-14" wide on the 12" Flat-Matic
- Product can be from 1 5/8" to 6" Wide on the 6" Flat-Matic or 1 5/8 to 12" wide on the 12" Flat-Matic
- Product can be 1/4" to 4.5" in height if pressure arm is used! If no pressure arm is used unlimited height.
- All Flat-Matic purchases INCLUDE the Rewind-o-Matic at no extra charge.
- The Flat-Matic 6" applies labels within 1/8", and the Flat-Matic 12" applies labels within 1/4".
PRIOR TO ORDERING: It is HIGHLY recommended that you send in sample containers, and a roll of labels in for testing. We will provide a video with your product and labels in a real world test. If interested in sending in test samples please call or email: Info@dispensamatic.com so we can provide instructions on how to do so.
*A full 3 year parts and labor warranty covers each unit against manufacturing defect. We provide full service and parts at our plant if needed. Only limited service is ever necessary.
*21 Day Trial is offered on retail,direct from manufacture units only. Limit one per customer. Payment to be made by credit card. Refund will be issued once machine has been received back in its original box and in like-new condition.
Shipment is usually made by UPS, but when requested we ship Federal Express, Express Mail, Air Freight, or other expedited dispatch. Shipment is FOB, Rocky Mount, MO. We accept Wire Transfer, VISA, MASTER CARD, American Express, and Discover.
Video Operating Instructions:
Flat-Matic Label Requirements:
- Must be on 3” core
- Must have approximately an 1/8” gap between labels
- Must be in copy position 1, 2, 3 or 4. (copy position 1 &2 will position the product vertically, 3 & 4 will position the product horizontally.
- Maximum roll diameter 9”
- Label can be down to 1 mil thick
- Length of label must be over 1 1/2”
- Width of label can be 2” to 8” wide on 6” Flat-Matic or 2” to 14” wide on 12” Flat-Matic.
If you are using clear labels, they will work but you will to notify us, as you will need a different sensor on your machine. With clear labels you will also need black reference lines on the backing paper.
NOTE – Narrow labels will work but must be on backing paper of at least 2” wide.